“Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
Collecting positive thoughts and affirmations, and storing them in your mind, like a mental bookshelf, is an absolutely excellent idea for when you are on the journey with epilepsy. Positive thoughts and affirmations to rise above epilepsy is being mentally prepared. Being on guard at all times for any pitfalls that might lie in wait. Pitfalls like:
There are so many positive affirmations that can help you rise above epilepsy along the journey!
Here is a list of my positive affirmations that have helped me rise above epilepsy daily:
- Epilepsy will one day be cured
- Epilepsy tests me but only makes me stronger
- Epilepsy may be in my life but epilepsy does not OWN my life
- God is greater than epilepsy
- I am getting better every day
- Epilepsy’s days are numbered
- Epilepsy doesn’t keep me from doing most everything that I love to do
- I value my life
- My list of things to be thankful for outnumbers my list of things to be bummed out about.
- I have an amazing supportive family standing alongside me in my fight against epilepsy!
- I have come to know so many amazing friends along the journey of epilepsy and we will get through this together!
How about you? What are your positive affirmations that help you rise above epilepsy along your journey each day? Share them in the comment section below!